Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria was a YouTube phenomenon on YouTube. His birthplace was the United States. He was born September 19, 1989. Bryan is also gaining a lot of attention on YouTube for his EpicMunke Channel. Ses mukbangs, pranks challenge, and pranks challenges have all helped to bring him fame. Bryan Renteria Jr. is the son who was killed by Mayra Renteria. After his debut at the age of 3, he was admitted to the NICU. Mayra said in her Twitter she was told that Bryan was being treated for an illness on the 4th of October 2021. The following article will examine Bryan Renteria Jr.'s death in more depth. Mayra's daughter, Bryan Renteria Jr. His passing has stunned individuals from across the globe to another. Bryan's death was announced on New Deaths. Mayra posted her personal story of Bryan on Instagram in a post. In her post, she writes"I cannot wait to finally hold my child, and then take the baby home. He'll help him get over. I believe in God. My child is so robust! My devotion to my son isn't terrible or fantastic. My Bryancito has been included in my petition.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful pics of Amanda Schull and Amanda Seals feet and legs

The director of 'Turning Red' revealed BTS influenced her, Details explained